Your collective agreement sets out your rights and responsibilities at work. If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment, please talk to your Job Steward or a Member of the Executive.
- Download the City of Calgary Collective Agreement (2018 – 2021)
- Download the Canadian Rockies Collective Agreement (2020 – 2021)
- Download the Heritage Park Society Collective Agreement (2019 – 2020)
- Download the Town of Canmore Collective Agreement (2019-2020)
- Download the Town of Irricana Collective Agreement (2018-2020)
- Download the Town of Nanton Collective Agreement (2019-2020)
- Download the Town of Vulcan Collective Agreement (2018-2020)
Our bylaws set out the rules for how our local democratically elects our representatives, and how it is run.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 the Union Office is currently closed to the public & walk-in’s so we will not be handing out Union SWAG or selling any CUPE Merchandise at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.**
Show your union pride with CUPE 37 merchandise, including free hats, toques, T-shirts, or a deck of playing cards for CUPE 37 members.
All merchandise is available at the CUPE Local 37 union hall, CASH ONLY.
CUPE Sale – Get 50% off on select merchandise:
CUPE Local 37 will award two scholarships per year of $1000 each to children of CUPE Local 37, Active Members in Good Standing.
The recipient of the scholarship must be prepared to show that they have been accepted as a full-time student to an approved institution of higher education such as a university, technological institute, college, etc. People who are currently attending post-secondary studies are eligible for this award.
Applications must be submitted no later than August 31.