Your collective agreement sets out your rights and responsibilities at work. If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment, please talk to your Job Steward or a Member of the Executive.
- Download the City of Calgary Collective Agreement (2014 – 2018)
- Dowload the Canadian Rockies Collective Agreement (2016 – 2019)
- Download the Heritage Park Society Collective Agreement (2017-2018)
- Download the Town of Canmore Collective Agreement (2016-2018)
- Download the Town of Irricana Collective Agreement (2015-2017)
- Download the Town of Nanton Collective Agreement (2017-2018)
- Download the Town of Vulcan Collective Agreement (2015-2017)
Our bylaws set out the rules for how our local democratically elects our representatives, and how it is run.
Show your union pride with CUPE 37 merchandise, including free hats and toques for CUPE 37 members. All merchandise is available at the CUPE 37 union hall, cash only.
Help us celebrate our 100th Year Anniversary and come down to the Union Hall and get your 100th Year Anniversary hat, toque, or t-shirt. Available this year only (2017).
CUPE 100th Anniversary Sale get 50% & 75% off on select merchandise:
CUPE Local 37 will award two scholarships per year of $1000 each to children of CUPE Local 37, Active Members in Good Standing.
The recipient of the scholarship must be prepared to show that they have been accepted as a full-time student to an approved institution of higher education such as a university, technological institute, college, etc. People who are currently attending post-secondary studies are eligible for this award.
Applications must be submitted no later than August 31.