Membership Application Card Instructions:
There are three options for Local 37 Members to obtain a Union card:
- Visit the CUPE Local 37 office for a paper application
- Speak to your Shop Steward to obtain a paper application
- Request to have a paper application sent to you via internal mail. If you would like a Membership card mailed to you – please contact the Local 37 office to provide your internal mail code for your work unit
Once you obtain a paper application, make sure to fill in all the information, sign the back of the card and indicate how you would like to pay the one-time $5 initiation fee for the Union card.
- This fee can be paid via cash only at the Union office
- Or you can authorize CUPE Local 37 to have this amount deducted from your pay cheque – as indicated on the back of the paper application